The Muskegon River is filled with angling opportunity and trophy fish. Like most rivers, she has her secrets and doesn’t give them up easily. While the river is freelance friendly, there are a number of guide services that can accommodate your angling adventure.
When selecting a guide our best advice is to clearly outline your expectations and let them know what is most important to you. Listed below are local guide services we recommend — be sure and tell them you found their listing here.
|Guide Service||Website/Phone Number|
|White River Outfitters – Kodie Kowitz||Website (231)638-6399|
|Feenstra Guide Service – Kevin Feenstra||http://www.feenstraguideservice.com|
|Hulst Outfitters – Nathan Hulst||http://www.michiganriverguide.com|
|THE BENT HOOK GUIDE SERVICE – CAPTAIN CHRIS “UBER” RAINES||(231)794-8892|
|Getting Bit Guide Service – Greg Knapp||http://gettingbitguideservice.com/|
|Green Caddis Guide Service – Bob Mansel||(616)644-0523|
|WMI Guide Service – Jason Rose||http://wmiguides.com/|
|Blue Trak Ventures -Ryan Randolph
- Dragon’s Guide Service – Mike Dragon – Contact info: (231) 519-0744 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muskegon River Outfitters – Jim Berthuime
- For anyone interested in guided fishing in the Ohio and Pennsylvania “Steelhead Alley” area we recommend Clint Daycak who can be reached at (216)509-7404.
- Pere Marquette River Guided Fishing: Indigo Guide Service, Chris Raines’ Fishing With Uber and Matson’s River Shark Outfitters (231)745-7213 or (231)745-6994
- Manistee River Guides: Captain Larry Rainey’s Premier Angling Guide Service, Hawkins Outfitters and Dave Barkman’s D Loop Outfitters
- Grand River Guides: Greg Knapp’s Getting Bit Guide Service
- Lower Florida Keys Inshore Fly and Spin Fishing: Capt. Gabe Nyblad’s Tail Chasin’ Charters
- Fly Fishing in Belize – The Blue Bonefish
- Fly Fishing in Alaska – Katmai Trophy Lodge and Naknek River Camp